Brine Chicken Thighs
Brine Chicken Thighs are most juicy and tender chicken you will ever have. This Brine Chicken Thighs takes couple of hours and hence they are ready to be in your tummy. Last but not least you can make whole chicken or its parts as well along with brine in just few hours. If you want to make your chicken or meat more juicy and tender than you can do this simply by brining your chicken and meat.
This Brine Chicken Thighs is so easy that you just have to salt and other spices in water and than add chicken in it and cook for few time.
How to Brine Chicken Thighs
Brine Chicken Thighs are finger licking good recipe. It includes brining the thighs in water and adding some spices and seasoning of your own choice. These spices add different flavor in chicken thighs. After brining chicken thighs you just need to refrigerate it over night and than cook them in lunch and enjoy the meal.
For brine base mostly people use water so water is the base for brine. You can use water as alone or you can add equal liquid ingredient which can add flavors to Brine Chicken Thighs. Consider these option as taste developing ingredients in your recipe or you can take these ingredients as complimentary or optional.
You can use wine, vinegar, tea, beer, stock or juice of your favorite flavor. Wine, vinegar, tea and beer adds a tender flavor in Brine Chicken Thighs but if you add juice of any flavor or stock in it than it may cause unpleasant smell or a different kind of flavor which you may not like.
Salt and Flavoring
There is no taste of Brine Chicken Thighs without using salt. Salt is an important ingredient for brining. Add 3 tablespoon of salt for 1 quarter of water. Use table salt for this. To add flavors to Brine Chicken Thighs you can add different seasoning into it. You can start with adding some sweeten flavor.
For adding sweeten flavor y can add brown sugar or simple sugar in it. If you want something different from sugar than you can add maple syrup or honey in it. Adding honey makes it a Honey Brine Chicken Thighs.
You can add fresh or dried herbs in it too. It will enhance the flavor of this chicken. For adding dried or fresh herbs you can use dried or fresh parsley, dried or fresh oregano, dried or fresh mixed herbs, dried or fresh tetragon, basil, bay leaves and rosemary as well.
You can add spices in this Brine Chicken Thighs as well. Spices can be add by using black pepper or chili flakes. Make sure that you will not add over spices in it in order to make this a healthy dish.
How Long To Brine Chicken Thighs
Brining chicken is very common factor in many cuisines. As Brining chicken is very helpful in preserving foods and it also increases the tenderness of chicken. Brining chicken adds juiciness into the chicken. Add salt according to your taste and while adding salt taste the brine water for once so that you may get an idea. You can use the brine water for other recipes too.
Brine water can be preserved for long time. Make this brine water and preserve it for weeks. As water is the base of brine that’s why it is easy to preserve for long time.
You would also like
Why this brine works
Brining Chicken helps in increasing the tenderness of chicken and gives chicken poultry taste. Do not over brine the chicken because over brining may cause bacteria in chicken which is not useful for health. When you brine the chicken it will adds salt into chicken properly and gives more good flavor after margination.
Brine Chicken Thighs
Brine Chicken Thighs are juicy and tender chicken you will ever have. This Brine Chicken Thighs takes couple of hours but its quiet easy to brine the chicken thighs. Just add salt and some seasoning according to your requirement and taste. Refrigerate this brine chicken for at least one night and than bake it or grill it according to your ease.
- 2-tablespoon salt
- 3 quart water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Fresh/dried herbs according to your taste
- 2 kg chicken as whole or cut into pieces
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- Take a large bowl and resin it with water properly.
- Add water in the bowl and than add chicken in it. Make sure that the chicken pieces are sink in water fully.
- Take large pan and add half cup water in it and turn the flame on.
- Than add garlic cloves, lemon slices, salt and herbs according to your taste in water. Herbs increase the flavor of brine chicken. Cook for 1 minute and turn the flame off.
- Place some ice into large bowl and place the brine water over it so that brine water becomes cool.
- Take a plastic bag and add chicken in it along with water and than add brine water in it and seal it and place it in fridge over night.
- Now chicken is ready for any recipe. Pour the water and marinate the chicken according to your requirement.
- If you have no plastic bag than you can use any pan or large bowl with proper lid.
- This is the most easy recipe you can have. You can use other ingredients to jazz the flavor up.
- While keeping chicken in refrigerate after brining try to cover the chicken with some glass or steel lid. Do not use aluminum foil to cover the chicken because it may become harmful during cooking.
- To reduce the growth of harmful bacteria in this dish cook this brine chicken recipe to a minimum internal temperature. The set internal temperature should be 165 degree F.