Hibachi chicken is one of the best Japanese recipes which can be serve as dinner and can be made in just 20-30 minutes. Furthermore Hibachi chicken is the easy and best recipe to be serve in front of guests. This recipe is so less time taking and easy to cook. Hibachi chicken can be serve with chapati as well as fried rice. Hibachi chicken also has serving sauce as well and it is serve with vegetables as well. All these things can be make in just 30 minutes.
Just try this Hibachi chicken once, it would become favorite dish of your whole family. I personally love this Hibachi chicken because this recipe satisfices your cravings fully. Also this recipe is in budget friendly .
What is Hibachi chicken
Hibachi means fire bowl which means that cooking on high flame. Also the word hibachi means small cooking stove heated by charcoal or on hot plate. Hibachi is basically cooking of chicken, meat or sea food serve with vegetables and fried rice. This Hibachi chicken is top with high fat sauce and cook in olive sauce on high flame. This Hibachi chicken is cook on wooden or ceramic grill having coals inside. Thus Hibachi chicken cook’s only in soya sauce and serve with special kind of hibachi sauce.
Diff b/w Hibachi chicken and Teriyaki chicken
Hibachi chicken and Teriyaki chicken both of them are Japanese dish and both of them are served with rice an vegetables. The main difference in between them lies in its cooking of chicken and the sauce served with them. Many times people mix Hibachi chicken with Teriyaki chicken but there lies a great difference in their taste. Hibachi chicken chicken is cook only in sauce sauce and no other sauce is used in its marri-nation or in its cooking. While Teriyaki chicken is cook in some sweeten, seasoned sauce and the chicken use in this dish is marinated. Both dishes have different flavor. Do not confuse them with each other. Their serving sauce is quite different from each other.
How to make Hibachi chicken
- Cook Chicken: Take a large stove or grill pan and place 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in grill pan. Heat the grill pan on medium flame. Place chicken in the grill pan and cook on low flame. Add salt and black pepper in chicken and stir spoon to mix added ingredients. Now add some butter in it to enhance its flavor. Add soya sauce and garlic into the grill pan and keep cooking until chicken gets soften from inside. Place chicken into a plate and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Cook Vegetables: Take same grill pan use for chicken and add 1 table spoon of olive oil into it. Add half finely cut vegetables into it and turn the flame on. Now add 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1/2 tablespoon butter, salt and black pepper into the mixture. Mix properly and cook on high flame for few minutes. Do not over cooked the vegetables. Set these vegetables side and repeat the same process for remaining half vegetables.
- Rice: . Take 1 cup water and remove all unwanted particles from it. Soak water for 10-15 minutes in water. Take a deep pan and fill it half with water. Turn on flame on medium range and wait until water starts boiling. When water starts boiling add some salt in it and place soak rice in it. Boil for 5 minutes nd stain water in a strainer. Take another pan and add some oil in it. Add some salt and black pepper in it. Add soya sauce and chili sauce in it and than add the boil rice. Mix well and cover them with lid. Turn the flame low for few minutes. Remove the pan from stove and turn off the flame.
- Sauce: Add 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 3/4 paprika powder, salt and pepper according to taste, 1 cup mayo, 1/8 garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon water. Mix all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and your sauce is ready to serve.
Hibachi chicken Recipe
Hibachi Chicken is a complete dish served with vegetables and rice. Preparation of this recopied needs 30 minutes time and this dish is best for craving satisfy.
- 3 large Chicken Brest
- 3-table spoon medium Soya sauce
- 2-tablespoon Butter
- Minced garlic
- 2-table spoon season oil
- 2-tablesppon vegetable oil
- Take a cutting board and place chicken breast on it. Cut the chicken into finely size pieces round about 1 inch.
- Take a large grill pan and add 1 table spoon season oil and vegetable oil in it.
- Now add chicken pieces into it and turn the flame of stove high.
- Add salt and pepper into chicken according to your taste.
- After that add soya sauce and butter into it and stir properly.
- Turn the flame of stove on medium range and cook chicken for 5 minutes. Turn the sides of chicken so that chicken is cook from inside.
- Remove the pan from heat and drizzle the remaining oil into it.
- Serve immediately. The remaining chicken can be refrigerate over night and can be used for next day.
Hibachi Vegetables and Rice
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Green and red capsicum
- 1-tablespoon season seemed oil
- 1 lager onion
- 1-tablespoon butter
- 2-tablespoon soya sauce
- 1-tablespoon salt
- 1-tablespoon black pepper
- Hibachi Fried rice
- 4 cup cooked rice
- 2-tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 4-tablespoon butter
- 4-tablespoon soya sauce
- 2-tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 zucchini
- Cut onion in silvers and zucchini into quarter.
- Heat vegetable oil and season oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add 1 lager onion cut into silver, 1-tablespoon butter, 2-tablespoon soya sauce, 1-tablespoon salt, 1-tablespoon black pepper and zucchini into it. Mix them well and cook them for 6-7 minutes or until tender.
- Move them into separate plate and cover them so that they remains hot.
- (Fore fried rice)
- Chop onion and zucchini.
- Now take a separate large pan and add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil in it. Add chopped onion and zucchini into the oil.
- Cook on medium flame until onion until tender. Move vegetables to one side and crack 2 eggs into the pan
- Scramble eggs with spatula and cook for 3 minutes till all eggs are scrambled fully.
- Add 2 table spoon of butter in same pan and than add 4 cup of cook rice into it. Cook for 5 minutes and stir properly. After it add 4-tablespoon soya sauce and 2-tablespoon chili sauce in it.
- cook for 2 minutes and than move the rice into a bowl and cover them.
Hibachi sauce is the sauce served with hibachi chicken. This hibachi sauce is called as yum yum sauce. It a different flavor sauce serve with rice and hibachi chicken. You can dip your chicken and vegetables in it. This hibachi sauce can be used as dipping sauce as well. Here is the recipe of this delicious and yummy chicken
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 paprika powder
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/8 garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon water
Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients mentioned above in same quantity. Stir all the ingredients properly. Add ingredients with same measure for perfect taste. Plus point of this sauce is that you can refrigerate it for few days.
- 1.5 pound chicken is enough for a family having 4 to 5 members. If you have a big family than you can use 2-3 pound chicken with 6-7 tablespoon of soya sauce. Side servings can be increased according to requirement.
- You can use skinless thigh chicken if it is available.
- The amount of soya sauce mention in ingredients is enough to coat the chicken but if you want saucier chicken than gradually increase the amount of soya sauce.
- Above all do not leave the chicken in the pan after cooking it otherwise it will dry out. Convert the cooked chicken into plate for serving.
- Make Chickens and rice at same time because it will reduce time and helps you in serving food immediately.
This dish is very healthy because it contains stuff vegetables and chicken which is source of proteins and carbs. Vegetables are rich source of energy and they help in keeping your body active.
Prep Time 5 minutes Cooking Time 25 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Cuisine Japanese Course Main Course
- Let me tell you a side dish which is craving satisfy. You can serve a side dish with main course. Do not forget to try out Air Fryer Tatar Tots
- We have another side dish recipe for you. Try out Baked Potato on Grill. This baked potato has a BBQ rich flavor. Try it now! Baked Potato on Grill.