GREEK YOGURT ALFREDO SAUCE
Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is so finger licking good that you will forget about the market packs. This Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is package full of proteins along with super delicious taste. It can be prepare in just few minutes with simple ingredients.
The best part about this Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is that it can be prepare in just few time. Boil pasta on one side and make the sauce on other side. By giving few minutes this delicious pasta is ready to be in your tummy. Try this sauce for once than you will forget about the restaurants pasta. It can be serve in parties, baby showers and in bridal showers too along with any side dishes or starters.
This recipes utilizes best use of yogurt. Many people do not like the taste of yogurt. By having this Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce you can make good use of yogurt. Cooking and baking with Greek yogurt is itself an art. Its taste is much better than sour cream and it is a little bit heavy too.
How To Cook Greek Yogurt Alfredo
Take a medium sauce pan and place it over stovetop on medium range. Add butter in it and let it melt over medium heat. Stir in garlic powder and milk in it. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool for 2-3 minutes. After that gradually add Greek yogurt and whisk it properly.
Add parmesan cheese sauce in it and stir it properly until it melts properly. If the cheese does not melt properly as we remove it from stove so than microwave it for 2- 3 minutes to let the cheese settle in mixture properly. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
Meanwhile boil noodles separately and toss the sauce over it. Sprinkle some finely chopped parsley over it and serve it immediately.
- This sauce is best for serving with steaks.
- It can be pour over steamed vegetables like broccoli, mushroom nd many more
- Can be serve with roasted chicken
- It can be use as toppings for different salads like Tarragon chicken Salad, Keto Chicken Sala.
- This sauce can be add as dip sauce with any sea food. It increases the flavor of sea food.
- You can even pour this creamy sauce over noodles or riced cauliflower.
How To Store Greek Yogurt Alfredo
You can make this sauce before time and than refrigerate it proper mason jar and use it when require. you can store this sauce for week in the refrigerator. You can re-heat this sauce in microwave as well as in stovetop too.
If you are reheating the sauce in microwave than add 2 to 3 drops of cream in it and stir it properly after 1 minute and again heat it for 1 minute in the microwave.
If you are using stovetop than you can add fresh cream in it to, it will keeps the flavor same. Add cream drops than stir properly and heat on low flame for few minutes.
Why this Greek Yogurt Alfredo
This Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is best as it is healthy along with delicious taste. So must try this soup for once.
It is prepare in less time like you need few minutes to prepare this healthy sauce.
This sauce is best for Whole30 diet. It helps in maintaining calories.
You would love to Try
- SAUTEED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
- Zuppa Toscana soup
- Cajun Shrimp And Rice
- Butter Steak And Potatoes Skillet
- Cherry Garcia
- Jackfruit Bowls
- Chimichurri Steak
- Chicken Margherita
Why this healthy Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is so good
- This healthy Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce includes heavy or coconut cream which givers a creamy texture and enhances the flavor of this recipe and makes it worth satisfying.
- This recipe is made in instant pot which reduces the difficulty and makes this recipe more easy.
- This Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is best and can be prepare in few minutes.
Greek Yogurt Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk (If you do not have milk than you can use water as well)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt according to your taste
- Pepper according to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 ounces pasta noodles
1- Take a medium sauce pan and place it over stovetop on medium range. Add butter in it and let it melt over medium heat. Stir in garlic powder and milk in it. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool for 2-3 minutes. After that gradually add Greek yogurt and whisk it properly.
2- Add parmesan cheese sauce in it and stir it properly until it melts properly. If the cheese does not melt properly as we remove it from stove so than microwave it for 2- 3 minutes to let the cheese settle in mixture properly. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
3- Meanwhile boil noodles separately and toss the sauce over it.
4- Sprinkle some finely chopped parsley over it and serve it immediately.
- To reheat the Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce simply just place the sauce in microwave and heat for 2 minutes. Add few drops of cream in it while heating. After heating stir it properly and it is ready to use.
- The recipe is good enough to fill to pin jars. You can use the one half and store the other half for some other day use.
- You can adjust the thickness of the sauce. If the sauce is to thick than you can add cream or milk in it to make it thinner and if it is too thin than add some more cheese in it to give it creamy texture.
- Take a lot of care while cooking/heating cheese because over heating may burn the cheese.
- This Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce is best topping for Tarragon Chicken Salad, Greek Appetizer Platter and Greek Appetizer Platter and best dipping sauce for Air Fryer Frozen French Fries and Air Fryer Tater Tots