Greek Appetizer Platter
Greek Appetizer Platter is the best healthy appetizers you can have in summers and the best thing about these Greek Appetizer Platter is that you can modify them or customize them according to your taste. You can make Greek Appetizer platter as you have seen that many restaurants serves different kind of Greek Appetizer Platter which are good for health and have a delicious taste as well. My Greek Appetizer Platter includes different kinds of fruits with different dipping as well.
Are you tired of eating same food stuff during whole week than try this Greek Appetizer Platter which is nutrition free as well and have a delightful flavor as well. You just have to spend few time and your Greek Appetizer Platter is ready to go into your tummy. You can customize your platter according to your requirement and according to your taste as well.
Greek Appetizer Platter can be served as hot or cold and it can include what meal you want to take. The Greek Appetizer Platter differ from mezethes, while mezethes includes different serving plates small in size arrange gracefully in large Platter. The small plates uses enhance the flavor of alcoholic beverages and it becomes the backdrop of social gatherings as well.
How To Make a Greek Appetizer Platter
Use Spread: Use two or three spreads. You can use lentil base or dairy base spreads to make this Greek Appetizer Platter. Further you can have chicken sauce full of proteins and fiber. You can also have hummus or a bean dip. The good thing about these dips is that you can make them in a day before making a salad. You can preserve the sauces and dips in refrigerator and use them when you are going to make Greek Appetizer Platter.
For dairy Base Spread: If you want to make dairy based spread Greek appetizer add some Greek Katiki with freshly grate black pepper, dried oregano and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. The Greek Katiki is a type of white cheese that have a creamy mixture with very great aroma and it has a very fine texture. Another option is that you can use some spicy sauce as well having some spices in it. You can make your spicy sauce on your own. Add chili flakes, garlic powder in chili sauce and your spicy sauce is ready to use.
Variety Of Vegetables: Add some tomatoes cut into slices, than add cucumber and olives also cut into slices. These three vegetables are compulsory to add in this Greek Appetizer Platter. All other vegetables are on choice. You can add any of the vegetable finely cut into slices and enjoy you appetizer. If you want you can add roasted bell peppers available in can form or you can add fresh bell pepper finely cut into pieces.
Boil Eggs: Add some boil eggs into Greek Appetizer Platter. It feels like heaven when soft or hard boil eggs are garnish with olive oil, black pepper and salt. Boil eggs are one of the most easy part in Greek Appetizer platter.
Nuts/Dry Fruits: Add some almonds, pistachio, and other nuts of your own choice. Nuts are source of great energy and they helps in increasing the immune system of human body.
Bread like Things: You can use breadsticks, garlic bread, pita bread or rusks like things. They are great in taste and easy to serve.
What you have to do is add all the ingredients of your own choice from the things mention above. Add some olive oil and sprinkle black pepper over all the ingredients and your salad is ready to serve.
you would love to try
Greek Appetizer Platter can be modify according to requirements and cravings one have at that time. Like you can add proteins in it or some time you can add more fiber in it. So the best thig of this Greek Appetizer is that it is full of proteins, fibers, low carbs and all other nutation of your requirement. The hot and cold Greek Appetizers can be prepare in just 30 minutes and they are ready to serve.
Greek Appetizer Platter
Greek Appetizer is the best entertaining platter serves in summer loaded with healthy make ahead appetizer. You can customize this platter with your own choice according to your cravings. This healthy Greek Appetizer Platter includes Mediterranean dips and spreads, Grill vegetables or fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, feta top with rich sauce,. If you want some entertaining stuff in summers than try this healthy Greek Appetizer Platter to fulfil your cravings.
- Slice tomatoes
- Cucumber finely cut into slices
- Grape leaves stuff with rice
- Pita bread, cut into pieces
- Red and Green Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Green Onion
- Olive Oil
- 2 cup can chickpeas
- 1-1/2 table spoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves slice into small pieces
- 1/3 cup sesame paste
- 2 lemons
- 8 spoon tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon water
- Vanilla Bean Cherries and Feta
- 1/2-Cup Cherries
- 1/2 Vanilla bean seed
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1-Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 block of feta
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 spoon water
- Vanilla Bean Cherries and Feta: Add cherries, vanilla bean seeds, vinegar, honey, olive oil and water into a small and deep sauce pan than turn the flame on. Cook in on medium flame for 7-8 minutes until the sauce gets thicken. When the sauce is cook fully add it over the feta and serve with crackers and honey.
- Grill Vegetables: Take a grill pan and pre heat the pan. Add some drops of olive oil in the pan so that vegetables may not stick to it. Add some onions and black peppers into it and grill it until vegetables get tender. Green onions will take 3-4 minutes while peppers will take 10 minutes to tender. you can add zucchini in it along with peppers according to your taste. Sprinkle some black pepper and salt over it and turn the flame off. Transfer from grill to serving plate
- Hummus: Place 2 cup can chickpeas, 1-1/2 table spoon salt, 4 garlic cloves slice into small pieces, 1/3 cup sesame paste, 2 lemons, 8 spoon tabasco sauce, 2 tablespoon water in food processor with high quality blades and beat them until a good mixture of hummus is form. Taste the mixture and add some spices according to your taste. Cool it in refrigerator or serve at room temperature.
- Pita Chips: Pre heat the oven at 350 degree F. Slice the pita bread into triangle shape and than place them on baking tray. Place the baking tray in baking oven and than bake for 10 minutes. Arrange them in a plate in well manner and serve them with all other ingredients.
Artfully arrange all the easy little recipe things you have made for Greek Appetizer Platter. Firstly arrange all the fresh vegetables finely cut into slices. Fill a small bowl with hummus and arrange it with pita bread on one side of large platter. Place the slice vegetables in between the platter. Sprinkle some olive oil on the prepare hummus and some thyme on pita bread, it will increase the beauty of this salad and enhance the flavor. Place grill vegetables on one side of plate opposite to hummus. Place Vanilla Bean Cherries and Feta on the one side left on platter and serve them.