Sous Vide Filet Mignon
This Sous Vide Filet Mignon is the best steak recipe you will ever need and it results in craving satisfying taste giving steaks a juicy and tender texture that makes it best fillet you will ever eat. The Sous Vide Filet Mignon is topped with garlic butter and serve with grill vegetables. Sous Vide Filet Mignon recipe is perfect meal.
You have notice that when you visit some restaurants and order medium fillet steaks in mild flavor they will not satieties your expectations because most of the restaurants use boiler to cook the beef. This recipe of Sous Vide Filet Mignon includes the cooking of steaks on gas grill. This Sous Vide Filet Mignon is perfect for weekend dinners and yet now they are perfect for special occasions too. You can serve Sous Vide Filet Mignon with any of your favorite steak sides that may includes French fries, mashed potatoes and much more. You can serve Sous Vide Filet Mignon with different toppings as well like tarragon sauce, black pepper sauce as well.
What Is Sous Vide?
So many of you may not know about Sous Vide. You do not need to panic I will tell you about this. This is simply a method of cooking in which you place your food in some air tight bag and cook it in normal temperature in water bath. It is usually for longer time and can be cook in multiple times. These Sous Vide Filet Mignon re cook evenly that’s why the beef fillets remains moist and tender and the food is not over cook. This method is perfect for steaks.
If Steak is frozen?
You do not need to worry if your beef fillets are frozen. They can be prepare for perfect meal too just like the fresh beef steaks. Sous Vide Filet Mignon recipe includes both fresh and freeze beef steaks. If your beef steaks are freeze than you do not need to worry about this. Just bring the steaks out and what you need to do is note the time of fresh beef fillet cooking. Divide that time into half and than add that time in the time mention in the recipe. This is the time require to cook frozen beef fillets. For example the beef fillets which are 1 inch in size takes round about half hour to cook if the beef is in fresh form but the same 1 inch beef fillet takes 90 minutes to cook if the fillet is in frozen form.
Low carbs sides for Sous Vide Filet Mignon
This recipes includes the cooking of fillet by Sous Vide method. this method includes cooking in which you place your food in some air tight bag and cook it in normal temperature in water bath. That’s why this recipe is low in carbs so use the sides that are in low carbs too so that this is perfect healthy meal. You can add garlic butter for topping which makes its more juicy and than tender. Use vegetables as sides of steaks as they are low in fats and are healthy as well.
What makes this recipe best filet mignon ever?
These fillets are more juicy and tender from inside without being dry and hard. It is so buttery that it melts in your mouth. The part is tat these fillets are cook fully before serving and before placing them in skillet. Last but not least the garlic butter compound is just out of this world. It adds a tremendous flavor to these skillets.
You can also Try
Sous Vide Filet Mignon
This Sous Vide Filet Mignon is perfect recipe for dinner having low carbs and is perfect for health too. These Sous Vide Filet Mignon are topped with flavorful garlic herb compound butter.
- 4 filet mignons, 1 inch thick in size
- Salt according to your taste
- Black pepper according to your taste
- Olive oil
- Garlic, clove
- Thyme leaves (fresh or dried)
- Bay leaf (fresh or dried)
- Heat Joule to 129 degree F. This C is for the cooking of a medium-rare steak. If you want your steak to be rare, simply set your sous vide device to 126 degree F instead.
- Season the beef fillets with salt and black pepper. Add black pepper and salt according to your taste if you like mild flavor than add in normal range. You can add spices of your own choice during seasoning.
- Place these season fillets in some air tight plastic bags and close the properly. Add bay leaves and theme leaves in it and add garlic cloves by cutting garlic into small cloves with help of knife. Add all the ingredients in the bag and you can add more spices according to your taste. There is restriction in adding spices of different types.
- Place these bags in refrigerator for 30 minutes and let it out 5 minutes before cooking so that its temperature is equal to that of room temperature.
- Meanwhile you can make garlic herb butter mixture. For that add the garlic cloves, butter, black pepper and some leaves of thyme and bay leaves in it. Put all there ingredients in food processor and mix it well until a fine mixture is formed.
- You have two options you can cook this recipe by placing the air tight bags in water boiler and cook it for 25 minutes or you can place these fillets on baking tray by removing them from plastic bags and bake them for 25-30 minutes.
- For medium rare, cook until the internal temperature reaches 120º Fahrenheit, for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the tray from baking oven when the internal temperature reaches to 120 degree F.
- Place the fillets in hot skillet and cook these fillets for 1bout 45 seconds and place garlic compound mixture on it. Turn the side of fillet and cook the other side for 45 seconds and place the garlic compound on it.
- Serve them with grill vegetables and more garlic compound herb sauce.