OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP
Gnocchi Soup is a copycat recipe and it is super delicious just like that serves in restaurants and it can be prepare in less than 30 minutes.
During the evenings of winter, try this mouthwatering Gnocchi Soup recipe. Tis soup is so cozy and gives comfort in the cold evenings of winter. You can enjoy this delicious soup along with your family and the best part about this recipe is it is easy and less time taking too.
Gnocchi is made up of potatoes, flour and eggs. If you think about the mixture there comes clingy thing in your mind but this gnocchi soup is worth satisfying. Making Gnocchi Soup is fun and it is health in same time.
How To Cook Gnocchi Soup
Take a large pot and place it over stovetop. Heat the oil in large pot over medium heat range. Add onions, garlic, celery and carrots in it. Stir it properly and sauté it for 3-4 minutes until the onions are tender and soft enough.
After that add chicken, chicken broth and thyme in it, gently stir in gnocchi. Than add salt and pepper according to taste. Bring a boil to it for 3-4 minutes longer before reducing the heat to simmer and than cook it for 10 minutes. Stir in half and half and Spanish in it and cook it for 1-2 minutes. Check if the Spanish is tender than turn the flame off and serve immediately.
Servings Of Gnocchi Soup
You can add any other vegetables in the soup or you can add them as toppings in the soup. If you do not like spices in the soup than you can serve jalapeno in separate with soup instead of adding them in the soup. If you want to make vegan soup than do not add chicken in it. Instead of chicken add some fresh vegetables in it. You can serve the soup with green onions, baked tortilla chips, plain Greek yogurt, salsa, hot sauce, or black olives
Can you Freeze Gnocchi Soup?
I do not recommend you to freeze Gnocchi Soup as it will tend to separate. Secondly this recipe includes vegetables in it so it is not save to freeze vegetables in soup form it may cause harm when you reuse this soup as there is chance of food poisoning. Instead of freezing the soup you can refrigerate it for 3 days.
How to make Gnocchi Soup in the slow cooker
You do not need to worry if you do not have instant pot you can make this recipe in slow cooker too!
Take a large pan and put it one stove on medium flame. Add olive oil in it and heat the oil. Now add carrots, onion and celery in the oil. Stir constantly until the onions become soft. After that add garlic cloves in it and cook for about 1 minute and 30 seconds until a fragrance starts coming.
Move this mixture in slow cooker and than add chicken stock, chicken cubes and potatoes in it. Cook it for about 4 hours on high flame and for 6 hours in low flame.
How to Reheat Gnocchi Soup
In Microwave: Warm the soup in microwave oven for about 3 to 4 minutes in proper bowl. Stir properly and than again reheat the soup in the microwave oven for about 2 minutes. Use proper bowl for heating the soup in the oven.
On Stove: Reheat the soup in medium size pan on the stove while keeping the flame on medium range. Stir constantly for proper finish. You can add broth in it to make the texture less thick
Why this Gnocchi Soup
This Gnocchi Soup is best as it is healthy along with delicious taste. So must try this soup for once.
It is prepare in less time like you need few minutes to prepare this healthy dish. You can grill the chicken if you have plenty of time. By grilling the chicken it will reduce the calories of this dish.
This soup is best for Whole30 diet. It helps in maintaining calories.
You can make this soup for vegan as well. Do not add proteins in it and use fresh and healthy vegetables if you making it vegan.
You would love to Try
- SAUTEED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
- Zuppa Toscana soup
- Cajun Shrimp And Rice
- Butter Steak And Potatoes Skillet
- Cherry Garcia
- Jackfruit Bowls
- Chimichurri Steak
- Chicken Margherita
Why this healthy Gnocchi Soup is so good
- This healthy Gnocchi Soup includes heavy or coconut cream which givers a creamy texture and enhances the flavor of this recipe and makes it worth satisfying.
- This recipe is made in instant pot which reduces the difficulty and makes this recipe more easy.
- This Gnocchi Soup is best for Whole30 diet.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stalk of celery (chop properly)
- 1/2 white onion finely cut into slices
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Salt according to your taste
- Pepper according to your taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 16 ounces potato gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinach
1- Take a large pot and place it over stovetop. Heat the oil in large pot over medium heat range. Add onions, garlic, celery and carrots in it. Stir it properly and sauté it for 3-4 minutes until the onions are tender and soft enough.
2- After that add chicken, chicken broth and thyme in it, gently stir in gnocchi. Than add salt and pepper according to taste. Bring a boil to it for 3-4 minutes longer before reducing the heat to simmer and than cook it for 10 minutes.
3- Stir in half and half and Spanish in it and cook it for 1-2 minutes. Check if the Spanish is tender than turn the flame off and serve immediately.
- If you want to have less calories Gnocchi Soup than use skinless chicken, it will reduce more calories. If you have chicken with skin than you don’t need to take some tension as the calories on the skin of chicken is of unsaturated variety.
- You can have this soup for Whole30 diet than use grill method to cook chicken. In grill method we use no oil either or use some drops of oil which will helps in maintaining low carbs.
- You can make this Gnocchi Soup for vegan too. Just replace chicken with some fresh and healthy vegetables.
- Do not refrigerate the soup for next time use. It may cause some health issue by using preserve soup.