ONE POT SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN & RICE
One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice is easy and flavorful along with rice and bell peppers cooked in single pot in only 30 minutes. One pot recipe is time saving and can be prepare in less time with less effort.
Best ever One Cajun Chicken & Rice made in single pan with juicy and tender flavor along with baked vegetables. Tex, Mex seasoned chicken along with rice. You can customize it with your favorite kind of toppings to enhance its flavor.
Best One Cajun Chicken & Rice Recipe in town that includes only 9 ingredients and ready to serve in few time. Cajun Chicken & Rice Recipe is the best dish for parties and other functions too and can be serve in baby showers or bridal showers too. One Cajun Chicken & Rice is fun and new way of serving chicken and rice as individuals. This One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice tastes just like that serves in restaurants. Healthy Chickpea Gyros is genuine mash up of your dreams.
This Cajun Chicken & Rice recipe is a complete main course and can be served in front of guests in less than 40 minutes. You do not need to make number of dishes for serving in front of guests. try this copy cat recipe of Cajun Chicken & Rice for once. You will love to try this again and again as it is so delicious and mouthwatering.
Why these One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice Are So Good
- A healthy dish used as main course and can be serve in lunch as well as in dinner too.
- It takes only 30 minutes to get these One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice into your tummy.
- One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice uses simple ingredients for preparation.
- It is genuinely delicious and mouth watering.
- Use of Cast Iron Skillet makes them healthy dish. I prefer you to use cast iron skillet pan which will giver awesome sear on your One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice
You would love to Try
- Seitan Ground Beef
- Chickpea Gyros Recipe
- White Clam Sauce Recipe
- BLUEBERRY CREPE FILLING
- HEALTHY SHEET PAN CHICKEN FAJITAS
- BEST QUICK STEAK MARINADE
- MUSHROOM SWISS BURGERS
- BLACKBERRY BANANA BLISS SMOOTHIE
- CREAMY LEMON THYME CHICKEN
- PESTO MOZZARELLA CHICKEN SLIDERS
- SLOW COOKER SWISS STEAK
- OVEN ROASTED DILL POTATOES
- GARLIC HERB POTATO HASH
- CILANTRO AVOCADO RANCH DRESSING
- BBQ CHICKEN FLATBREAD PIZZA
- STUFFED CHICKEN MARSALA
- Chicken Pad Thai Recipe
- SAUTEED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
One Pot Spicy Cajun Chicken & Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( Finely cut into thin pieces)
- 4-5 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided (You can use market based seasoning or you can make your own Cajun seasoning by your own)
- 1 cup rice
- 2 and 1/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 whole bell pepper
- Chopped cilantro
Homemade Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1- Take a large bowl and add chicken in it. Season the chicken with some Cajun seasoning and make sure that chicken is seasoned properly. Toss the chicken so that it is seasoned properly.
2- Take a large skillet and make sure that the skillet has lid with it. Place some olive oil in it and add the seasoned chicken in it. Flip the side of the chicken after 5-6 minutes when the chicken is cooked properly from one side. Cook the chicken from other side for 4-5 minutes or until turns brown in color. Cover the skillet with lid while cooking it. Keep the heat on medium high range for proper cooking.
3- Reduce the range of heat to medium low and add rice, bell peppers, chicken broth and remaining Cajun seasoning in it. Stir it properly to combine the ingredients. You can adjust the spices by adding more Cajun seasoning in it.
4- Place the chicken on the top of the rice and cover it. Simmer it for 20-25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed fully and chicken is cooked properly. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
- Cut the chicken into slice. Do not forget to look for right size- small enough in a 12 inch skillet. Try to cut the chicken Cajun about 1 inch in thickness. I recommend you to avoid having chicken Cajun in thin thickness because they will cook very quickly and there s chance to get burn early.
- You can use any kind of skillet but I prefer you to use cast iron skillet pan which will giver awesome sear on your chicken Cajun.