Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole
Start your day with this healthy Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole which is creamy, fulfilling, full of flavors and best for Whole30 diet. The breakfast is serve with some boil eggs, creamy sauce and hash browns. This is one of the favorite recipe for Whole30 diet. It can be serve in dinner as well.
Time isn’t always of the essence when its about mornings. In morning everyone is in hurry because everyone needs to go to office, schools and in some other institutes. Everyone wakes up and than hustle and bustle in house starts. Its not the story of a single person, everyone down there shares the same routine. But it does not mean that there is no time for proper healthy breakfast. Breakfast is one of the important things a person should have in morning.
Doctors recommend people to have a healthy breakfast in order to maintain their health. Healthy breakfast maintains your health and keep you more active and healthy. Do not forget to have this Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole having proper nutrients with less calories. Do not skip your breakfast if you want to stay active in whole day. Having good breakfast gives you energy to do your whole day tasks. Follow us for more mouthwatering breakfast recipes.
Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole is a shortcut to have some tasty gluten free breakfast while enjoying all the rich flavors without even spending a lot of time in kitchen. The best thing about this recipe is its easy and takes less time to prepare it.
Advantages of having breakfast
Having breakfast in early morning is necessary to boost up a day. It help us in focusing on studies or on doing work in offices. If you have done breakfast properly than you can do studies and you can work properly in office. Breakfast helps you in reducing the morning crankiness. It helps in boosting metabolism. Having breakfast in proper time will helps you in portioning your meals. It helps in having bad cholesterol. Eating breakfast properly will helps in losing weight. Having breakfast has a lot of advantages so do not leave breakfast. Try to have breakfast at any condition as it has many advantages.
You can use Air Fryer Tatar Tots instead of sausages. It will reduce the time for making cashew nut and preparing the sausages. You can also add some Mexican spices in it by adding cumin, chili powder, oregano and mixed herbs in it. If you want you can add BBQ spices as well. If you want that your eggs remain moist than cook the eggs less to maintain their moist texture.
Why this recipe is so good?
This Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole recipe is so inspirational and the creamy dairy free sauce is just healthier and more craving full filling at same time. This breakfast is best for Whole30 diet. This recipe is creamy enrich and this is due to the presence of coconut milk and eggs. The hash brown sprinkle before baking makes it best for Whole30 diet.
Other Recipes you will love
Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole
Start your day with this healthy Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole which is creamy, fulfilling, full of flavors and best for Whole30 diet. This Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole is perfect for family pleasure. Breakfast is healthy and full of nutrition’s too. Try this recipe once and you will have some serious kind of cravings for next time.
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- warm water
- 1 pound breakfast sausages
- black pepper
- Hash brown potatoes
- Green Onions
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Half dozen eggs(6)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- salt according to taste
- Cashew Cream: Put raw cashew nuts in 3/4 quantity and than take water to mix it in cashew. Mix the cashew in water properly and make it 2 cup in quantity. Let it aside while you are cooking the sausages and than put this mixture in blender. Blend it properly in a blender until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Sausage Cooking: Take a large pan and turn the flame on. Cook the sausages in large pan and start cooking sausages until it turns brown. Divide the sausages into piece with help of spatula or spoon for 5 minutes. Add arrowroot in the sausages and than cashew nut cream in the sausages. Sprinkle black pepper in it and than start constant stirring for 3-5 minutes. Cook until the mixture turns thicken and set aside.
- Cooking Egg: Take eggs and whisk them in a large bowl. Than add green onions, 1/2 salt, and the remaining spices in the beaten eggs. Now add the remaining cashew nut cream in the eggs. Take a pan and cook this mixture until eggs become soften and cook properly from inside.
- Baking Process: Pre heat the oven at temperature of 350 degree F. Spray the baking dish with coconut oil so that ingredients may not stick to the tray. In baking tray, sprinkle hashbrowns evenly and sprinkle with pinch of salt over it. Place layers of green onions, than add a layer of sausages and in the end add a layer of cook eggs. Bake for 40-45 minutes and than sprinkle the remaining the green onions over the bake recipe. Cut it into squares and do not cut it from center because a creamy texture will comes out.
Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole is pack with proteins, low carbs and essential nutrients to make sure that you will remain full of energy till lunch. It will also good recipe for brunch. This recipe is dairy free and easy to cook. Eggs are rich source of proteins. Doctors recommend to have proteins daily in form of milk and eggs. As this recipe includes 6 eggs so this is best source of proteins on daily basis and it is easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
Total Time: 35-40 Minutes